Saturday 18 October 2008

Untitled

I've been meaning to write a post for a while... but about what I'm not sure. I mostly only have minor grumble grumble things to say. (and some not so minor as well, but I'm not sure I'm entirely comfortable raising them here).

It's a little weird having a public blog that technically anyone could read. Well... anyone who knows me on facebook or actually looks at the link that's in my email signature. I don't imagine that many people actually look here, but it's hard to tell - there's only a few people who comment or refer to things I've posted but that doesn't actually mean they don't look at it. Sometimes I wish I knew who reads my blog, and other times I think that I'm better off not knowing because then I'd probably worry about what I write a lot more.

Sometimes I miss my old private blog that no-one knew about. Essentially it was just an online journal and it was pretty much mostly a dumping ground for when I was feeling angry or upset. But I put other stuff in it too. Quotes, pictures I found, minor anecdotes about my life, etc... I should go back one day and pull out some of the stuff I liked. I need reminding of the good stuff sometimes. This would be one of those times.

Anyway, gtg as usual the library is kicking us out.

No comments:

Post a Comment