Wednesday 26 November 2008

Jess has been better...

I've been kind of down recently. More so than usual anyway. Not really bad - like crying all evening, or not getting out of bed in the morning - but just generally a bit low.

There's been a fair bit of stuff going on but I'm not going to go into it here. Too public.
One could say, I guess, if you wanted to simplify everything into two words, that I'm lonely (relationships) and bored (work, and life generally).

I've also given up dancing (ballroom) temporarily. This is a bit tough because as well being one of my favourite things to do, dancing also makes up the main part of my social life. And right now is not such a good time for me to be spending extra time at home by myself. But last week was too hard, so I am determined to give myself a break from it. I don't know how long this will last, I'm hoping I'll be able to go back to it soon. For the meantime I'm trying to throw myself into spending time with friends and other hobbies, and not dwelling too much on things.

Send extra hugs my way if you see me. And invites to do something sociable are always good - better for me than sitting around at home on my own.

Thanks,
J

1 comment: