Tuesday 26 February 2008

Wanted:

1x new job.
Library or bookshop or company who's aims I support (eg organic cafe) or tutoring or...? Paying more than $20/hr. Something that utilises my talents and/or my uni degree.

1x new place to live.
Ideally I'd like to meet someone/s to share with (quiet, friendly, responsible, non-smoker) and then find a nice place near UWA. Or failing that I'd like to find a large room in a quiet non-smoking share house. Up to $150/wk ($160 if bills are included).


Also wanted :-P
1x the ability to eat dairy products again (without feeling terrible afterwards)
1x someone else doing the cooking and washing up 1 night/week
lots x self discipline to eat less junk food
lots x self discipline to stick to complete the tasks I plan for each day
more x motivation for honours
3x extra hours in the day or 1x better time management skills


Even though this post may not reflect this, all in all I'm actually quite good this week - so far, at least.

No comments:

Post a Comment