Thursday 7 February 2008

Why the new blog?

This is going to be a long post and I probably won't get through it all today. Especially as I have to go home and cook dinner in around 20 mins. But I'll come back and continue adding to it later.

So the question is...
Why the new blog? I had a perfectly serviceable blog across the road (so to speak) at livejournal.com, why did I feel the need to chuck that all in and start afresh?

In a nutshell the answer is I feel I've outgrown my old blog. Like a pair of old shoes that have grown too small, I don't find it comfortable to walk around in anymore.

I've changed a lot since I first started my LJ (livejournal). A huge amount in just the past 2 years. And after thinking about it for a while I've decided I want a blog that better reflects who I am today. Not the person I use to be back then - 3 or so years ago.

So that's the short answer.

No comments:

Post a Comment