Sunday 4 May 2008

-blank-

Arrgh! I need more time. I came in here with about a dozen things to blog about, but am clearly not going to get them all done before the library shuts in 25min. And then I got distracted by Avaaz's petition about the world food crisis and wrote a post about that instead. Which is a good thing because I think it's important, but also was not what I had planned to write about.

I started out blogging about one of the topics, but wasn't really getting anywhere with trying to express what I wanted to say, so I ditched it. Guess they'll all have to wait until later - if they get done at all.

Also there are people talking nearby which always gets to me a bit, because I find it distracting and hard to focus on what I'm doing. More frequently nowadays, when this happens, I'll go over and politely asks them to go talk somewhere else, but with the library closing in 10mins, there doesn't seem much point. It also annoys me that the library staff rarely do anything about it even if the people making noise are near them. One of the reasons I like using the library is because it is quiet (mostly).

No comments:

Post a Comment