Friday 23 May 2008

Shorts

Target is selling organic cotton clothing. This is cool. I bought two organic cotton t-shirts yesterday and nearly got pjs as well. Yes, I know organic cotton is not all the answers, but it is one step in the right direction.
_______

The prime minister was on TV last night. I discovered this accidentally when I went to put a dvd on and I found Mr Rudd on the ABC's new show Q&A. Rather unusually I kept on watching it until the end of the show and I continue to be impressed by our new prime minister. While it did at times seems a little on the lines of a "bag the last lot session" with frequent references to the Howard government's lack of policy on all the things people were asking him about, Kevin Rudd is slowly eroding with my previous political apathy. Wow!
_______

I got paid today properly for the first time. Yay! Now I can actually afford to go visit Thia in Kalgoorlie over the long weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment