Saturday 22 March 2008

a trip to the beach and the stegosaurus turtle

Yesterday I went to the beach with two of my friends. It was fun despite not being a huge fan of swimming. My favourite part of the day was building sandcastles. Or rather we built a sand turtle - a stegosaurus turtle. Um... yeah. ??? somehow it just happened.

As we are building the turtle...
Me: hey, look it's got spines
...clearly therefore it must be some kind of weird morph between a stegosaurus and a turtle...and really...those spines could use a bit of work... :D

(photos to follow)

1 comment:

  1. Hmm, I think I was the one who declared that the bits ought to be turned into stegosaurus plates, but it was someone else who pointed out the lumps and said we needed to do something with them. In hindsight we could have gone for one of those stellated shells you get on the turtles/tortoises in the Galapagos (I think), but then we wouldn't have had the fun of misleading little kids =)

    Photos are up on FB.

    ReplyDelete