Wednesday 23 April 2008

:-)

Interviewing is exhausting. I was buggered for the rest of the day yesterday once they were both done. But they went well. I was very satisfied with how I went. Proof it went well arrived today in the form of a phone call from library 2.

Now I have to pass a pre-employment medical which I have organised for monday. I laugh at the pre-employment medical checklist, which includes, among other things:
Can you please determine if the applicant is physically able to do the following actions?
  • stand for long periods of time up to 2 hours
  • carry a small load of books (approximately 5 books)
  • repetitive use of a handheld scanner to checkout and return books

?!?

I can see this is going to be a tough job. lol

_________

I apologise for my grumpiness on Monday. Sorry everyone.

_________

I stand by my comments about the fur-lined boots. And would also like pants... and a jacket... and... Possibly I have defective internal body temperature control or something, but a few days ago I was freezing and it's not even May. This is sad.

Anyone know of any shops that might sell such things?

_________

I'd like to acknowledge Kmart Tyre and Auto, West Perth. Earlier today, I just dropped in and the guy supplied and fitted two rear brake lights for my car. And then wouldn't take any payment for it. Now I imagine that the light globes don't cost much. But it was nice of them regardless. So, thanks Kmart Tyre and Auto. Extra special thanks, because this is not the first time they have been nice to me either.

No comments:

Post a Comment