Thursday 24 April 2008

Da Vinci Machines Exhibition

I'm sure some of my friends will be interested in this:

Leonardo Da Vinci Machines Exhibition

From the website:
Experience the incredible inventions of Leonardo da Vinci come to life in this outstanding interactive exhibition of finely crafted machines by the internationally acclaimed Artisans of Florence - Teknoart.

The Exhibition presents over sixty machines based on the original drawings of Leonardo da Vinci, featuring his amazing flying machines, nautical, hydraulic and architectural innovations, groundbreaking applications of civil engineering and incredible war machines.

I've spoken to someone who went and he said that it was good but he wouldn't say it's a "must see". Then again he's someone who's possibly considering going to the Perth Motor Show - so I think it's fair to say we have quite different interests.

I still want to go in any case, but am waiting until I start earning money again before I go to anything that's not free. Fortunately the exhibition runs until mid July.

If you want to go let me know, and we'll arrange a time once I start working :-)

Something else I want to go to once I'm earning again is Silvers Circus - why? just because really. I try to get to every circus performance that coming to Perth. It probably won't compare with Cirque du Soleil, but some of the acts look good. Any takers?

No comments:

Post a Comment