Saturday 19 April 2008

Facebook woes

Facebook is annoying me. Or maybe it's these computers in the uni library. I didn't used to have this problem, perhaps the uni has worked out a way of stopping people from using facebook without actively blocking it. It's really annoying, in any case. Basically I log in to facebook whether from the main website or via clicking through a link in my email, and it works for a little while and after a bit it just stops working like it's frozen or something. Any link I click on within facebook, it pretends it's changing to the new page by putting the symbol that means something's happening, but it just keeps sending that symbol round and round, the page never actually changes. Sometimes it freezes almost immediately after logging in, sometimes I'll get to look at a dozen or so pages first. It's very frustrating. Stupid thing.

Why it happens I don't know. I'd assume if the uni wanted to stop people using facebook, they'd just block it. So it's probably not a delibrate issue. I can't really email student internet support and complain though. I guess I should just get around to getting my phone fixed as mum's been(not so politely) telling me to do so on a regular basis for the past several months.

No comments:

Post a Comment