Sunday 13 April 2008

but wait, there's more

Number of things I could add to yesterday's blog post:
hundreds

Number of geriatrics I passed driving their electric buggy things on the road, while I was driving to/from the Mount Claremont farmer's markets yesterday:
2

Number of times I've wanted to move out of my current flat in past couple of months:
lots

Number of flats/shared houses I've looked at in same period of time:
nil
(I considered it best to find a more permanent job first)

One thing I wish I spent less time doing:
watching tv

Two things I wish I did more often:
1. Dance
2. Catch up with friends

Three things I could have gone to today, rather than tidying up my flat a bit and writing in my blog:
1. Joondalup Festival
2. Buddha's Birthday Festival
3. Castaway Sculpture Awards Exhibition in Rockingham

Four things I think are important:
1. Sustainability
2. Doing what you love
3. Compassion
4. Integrity

Five items I got out the library today:
1. Cities for a Small Planet - Richard Rogers
2. Subiaco Sustainable Demonstration Home dvd
3. Jamie Oliver Happy Days Tour video
4. Stravaganza City of Masks - Mary Hoffman (YA fiction)
5. A travel autobiography about moving to Rome, who's title and author I can't remember

No comments:

Post a Comment